Sunday, January 30, 2011

Chapter 7:

For this chapter I thought it would be useful to highlight the informational goals.

1) To Persuade

2) To Entertain

3) To Enable Transactions

4) To Create A Sense of Community

5) To Inform

6) To Teach

I also liked the concluding paragraph where the text book says, "By clearly defining your user and goals, you can then use the most effective techniques to achieve those goals." So before writing my informational proposal I am determined to know the exact users and goals the site is meant to achieve. By doing this I hope to be more successful in the project.

1 comment:

  1. It appears that you and I were thinking about the same two things in this chapter: informational goals and users. Those must be the two most important things of the chapter!

    ReplyDelete