Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Chapter 14:

In reading through these different case studies, it is interesting to see how there are many similarities in the development process. Yet, there are also so many differences depending on the objective and audience of the product. I found it interesting in this particular case study of the Nauticus Ship Building Company, the target audience was diversity and short attention spans. This stood out to me, due to the fact that these are not the normal target audience one is use to seeing. For this company, and this museum kiosk, I think it was a well thought-out idea to target those specific audiences. It was a very intruiquite chapter and I'm excited to hear more about it in class.

1 comment:

  1. I thought the short attention span angle was really interesting too. And then I thought about how I behave in a museum, and pretty much I suddenly understood. If you haven't hooked me in five seconds, I'm moving on!

    ReplyDelete